Thursday, September 5, 2013

The First Days of Technology

We started our music technology class Wednesday last week.  I can hardly wait to get started.  I already have many goals and hopes for the class.  First of all, I hope to learn how to use all the technology available.  I can't wait to begin messing with the music making programs on the computers.  I hope to learn to use them all fluently and skillfully.  Secondly I really hope to put together at least one entire, good-sounding song.  I think it would be really cool to be able to listen to something which I made myself.  I hope to create a piece which I can be proud of.  Lastly, I hope to share my work with my classmates and hear their work.  I am looking forward to seeing what kinds of music my classmates will create.

Though I have very little musical training or experience, I took this class in order to gain more experience.  I have played guitar for a few years now but only had a few lessons.  Although this class doesn't have much guitar I hope to become more familiar with music itself.  I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment